- W-JAX'14 Business Technology Days, München - 4th until 6th of November As the leading conference for enterprise technologies, agile methods and software architectures, the W-JAX offers a program that is unique in its theme and experts density. In more than 180 sessions, workshops and keynotes the W-JAX deals with a wide range of current and future-oriented technologies such as Java and Scala, Agile development models as well as modern and efficient enterprise architectures.Together with the accompanying Business Technology Days this event gives IT professionals from companies in all industries the decisive impulses for digital value creation and innovation. You can visit the website for more information and to register.
- Continuous Lifecycle 2014 Conference Mannheim – 10th of NovemberThe continuous Lifecycle Conference is dedicated to integrated concepts, processes and tools of Continuous Delivery, DevOps and Agile ALM. Attendees will for instance learn about how to use Continuous Delivery correctly, testing, change management and about the practical implementation of DevOps methods. The Conference is intended for software developers, software architects, administrators, project leaders and IT strategists. Last year’s edition of the continuous Lifecycle Conference was quickly sold out, so this year it will be held in the bigger congress center Rosengarten in Mannheim. There will be high profile keynote speakers, full day workshops, a panel with proven experts and much more. If you want to be kept informed about the further progress of the conference click here. To register click here and for more information click here.
- AWS Re:invent Las Vegas – 11th until 14th of NovemberJoin the largest gathering of the global Amazon Web Services community at AWS re:Invent 2014. Whether you are an existing customer or new to the cloud, you will leave AWS re:Invent with the knowledge and skills to refine your cloud strategy, improve developer productivity, increase application performance and security, and reduce infrastructure costs. You will gain deeper knowledge of AWS services and learn best practices with unique insights from real customers. Choose from 200+ technical sessions covering architecture, operations, security, and more. There will also be technical boot camps, self-paced labs and hackathons. For more information, to watch the after movie from the re:Invent 2013 and to register you can visit the website.
- Breakfast briefing: “Making DevOps Happen” - 12th of November
Join us at this breakfast briefing at The Royal Exchange in London to hear from Stephen Thair (DevOpsGuys), Helen Beal (Ranger4) and Wayne Collier (CloudBees) about how to get started with DevOps and how to give yourself the best chance of success. Learn how DevOps takes innovation to market faster, drives Continuous Delivery and how it delivers real, measurable results. To register and to have a look at the agenda visit the event page.
- CD Summit Washington D.C. – 19th of NovemberThe last CD Summit of this year will be in Washington D.C., so IT executives and technologists who could not attend to the other CD Summits make sure you’re there. Come join an impressive group of continuous delivery experts to explore how you can increase quality and much more. You will learn how to make evolutionary changes to people, processes and technologies to achieve the benefits of continuous delivery and agile. . There will be eight speakers, four in the executive morning and four in the technical afternoon, from various technical related companies and of course from CloudBees. For more information and to register just click here.
- CI and CD Across the Enterprise with Jenkins Webinar - 19th of November
Delivering value to the business faster thanks to Continuous Delivery and DevOps is the new mantra of IT organizations. In this webinar, CloudBees will discuss how Jenkins, the most popular open source Continuous Integration tool, allows DevOps teams to implement Continuous Delivery. You will learn how to orchestrate Continuous Delivery pipelines with the new workflow feature, scale Jenkins horizontally in your organization using Jenkins Operations Center by CloudBees and how to implement end to end traceability with Jenkins and Puppet and Chef. Click here for more information and there is a limited registration, so don't wait!