Recently DZone conducted a survey of 500+ IT professionals about continuous delivery, the results of which CloudBees has summarized in an infographic.
- The percentage of people that think they are following continuous delivery practices versus the percentage of people that actually are, according to the definition of continuous delivery
- Internal groups that provide production support, such as development, operations or DevOps
- Which team is responsible for actual code deployment
- How pervasive version control is for tracking IT configuration
- The length of time it takes organizations from code commit to production deployment
- Barriers to adopting continuous delivery (hint: they aren't technical in nature)